I am pleased to share with you my Passion through a personal branding statement. My branding statement is really an evolution of my past 4 years in internet marketing. So Here Goes!!
“I support entrepreneurs, consultants, and professional business owners. These 3 business types all need to optimize their online presence to grow their business. Although I may not have all the answers, I do provide knowledge or business solutions that shorten the learning curve and get you on your way to more business & more sales.”
I am going to provide a quick perspective on some great resources that are critical in getting greater online visibility.
1. Business Listings – Every business needs to optimize their online listings or directories. This starts with the major search engine Google. You need to Verify your “GoogleMyBusiness” Listing and participate in Google+ and Google Maps. You need to include other search engine listings and social media listings. It is no longer just NAP or name address & phone. You need to appreciate the value of enriched content, which can increase your views 4-fold. Being a Yext Certified Partner, I can help businesses with their online directories. Typically, we work with 70+ directories. Month to month plans are readily available.
2. Social Media Profiles– Focus on your online profile. Using a strong personal branding statement establishes you as an authority figure in your business niche. You may want to begin with LinkedIn. Virtually everyone in business is listed on LinkedIn. Use a call-to-action statement for your title. This is eye catching and will get that person to get more information from your profile. Don’t minimize the value of your profile. People go there to check out what you do.
3. Reputation Management – Customer testimonials are so important in building trust. Prospective clients will most likely go online and search for reviews, whether it be on Yelp or another search engine directory. It is important to engage with your customers or clients to provide feedback on your products or services. It takes a least 6 FIVE Star reviews to establish trust.
4. Video – Video has many applications in business. Whether a video is used to promote a testimonial or to advertise your product or services people just out prefer video. It’s visual and easy to see. Don’t forget that YouTube is the #2 search engine. This means YES. DO VIDEO! I do produce 60 second promo videos and 2 minute LinkedIn PROFILE VIDEOS. When you are ready for a LinkedIn review give me a call.
5. Keywords – Know your keywords. This is what drives the ship in online visibility. It is important to do your homework on your competition. Know their keywords. Key words work for your website, social postings and your videos. Insert your keywords into LinkedIn searches and Google Searches. You may be surprised on what you see. Contact me for assistance at any time.
6. The Web Site or Blog site is used to further define your branding. I do not get overly involved in website development. I do create Lead Generating Sites for a particular niche since key words and SEO are primary drivers for lead development. Consider getting a Mobile App solution. Although only 33% of the small business web sites are mobile optimized, it is safe to say this number is rapidly changing. Mobile users are far more receptive to “push notifications” versus emails, hence the mobile app is a fantastic opportunity to promote a business.
7. I provide a Media Expert solution. This is a process where you create a press release, using your personal branding statement and post on a national network affiliate. This allows you to state “…as seen on network news” on your social media profile, website, or business correspondence.
8. Lastly, text marketing is rapidly becoming a new practice. Open rates for text messages exceed 90%. Text marketing vendors offer different applications, including keyword texting, group texting, texting campaigns and even connections to a CRM.
To summarize, I support entrepreneurs, consultants & small business owners with innovative online business solutions to optimize their online visibility and reputation.
So that’s it for now. Thank you for tuning in.