Video marketing is an important strategy in attracting new customers. Obviously the goal is to get on the front page on Google, whether it be for “ALL” or just “VIDEOS.”
Take a look at the statistics and see why VIDEO MARKETING ROCKS:
- 51.9% of marketers say video has the best return in ROI.
- 57% of consumers say product videos make them more confident in their purchase.
- 69% of all global consumer internet traffic in 2017 will be video
- Video promotion is 6 x’s more effective than print.
- 1 minute of video is worth 1.8 million words.
- Professional videos optimized for eCommerce outperform user-generated videos by 30%.
- 50% of 25-54 year olds share videos online
- Page 1 listing on Google increases 53 x’s with video
- Videos gain a higher “click through” rate than the written text
- YouTube searches included 28% of all Google searches with over 1 BILLION visitors each month.
As a result of the above statistics it really does make sense to expand marketing to include videos. I work with reputation video and we actually promote customer testimonials on YouTube. Videos are optimized and often get TOP 5 Ranking on Google video.
Click here to see a reputation video. Contact me for more information on reputation marketing.